PEER REVIEWED ARTICLES
- Tandon, Gitanjali, Lalitha Poluru, Sridhar Gutam, A.K. Mishra, P.S. Pandey, H. Chandrasekharan. 2013. Availability and Accessibility of Research Outputs in NARS: A case study with IARI. Scholarly and Research Communication, 4(2): 020156, 11 pp.
- Gutam S. 2011. Dry matter partitioning, grain filling and grain yield in wheat genotypes. Communications in Biometry and Crop Science. Vol. 6(2): 48–63.
- Saravanan R, Mandal K, Gutam S, Samanta JN, Sarojkumar V. 2010. Influence of downy mildew disease on photosynthetic parameters of isabgol. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. Vol. 15(4): 399-403.
- Gutam S Aneeja G Mishra AK Pandey PS and Chandrasekharan H. 2010. Open Access: Making Science Research Accessible. Economic and Political Weekly. Vol. 45(47): 19-22.
- Gutam S, Mishra AK, Pandey PS, Chandrasekharan H, and Aneeja G. 2010. Need of open access repositories for NARS in India. Current Science. Vol. 98(12): 1564-1566.
- Aneeja G and Gutam S. 2009. Prospects of open access to Indian Agricultural Research: A case study of ICAR. First Monday. Vol. 14(7).
- Gutam S, Koti RV, Chetti, MB and Hiremath SM. 2009. Effect of different concentrations of naphthalene acetic acid and mepiquat chloride on physiological components of yield in bell pepper Tarihal local (Capsicum annuum L.). Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol. 47(1): 53-61.
- Gutam S, Nath V and Srivastava GC. 2008. Endogenous hormonal content during grain development in wheat. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol. 33(3): 493-502.
- Gutam S, Nath V, Srivastava GC and Kumari S. 2005. Carbohydrate accumulation in developing grains of wheat genotypes. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. Vol. 10(2): 199-201.
- Samar I. Bakshi and Sridhar Gutam. 2013. Scholarly Communication through Social Networks: A Study. In Digital Libraries: Social Media and Community Networks. Ed. Shalini R. Urs, Jin-Cheon Na, George Buchanan. Bangalore: Springer, 2013. 178-179.
- Singh VK, Ravishankar, H and Gutam S. 2012. Physiological attributes in mango (Mangifera indica L.) impacted by different CO2 and temperature fluxes under Lucknow conditions. In Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies for Climate Change Resilient Horticulture. Ed. K.S. Shivashankara, Prakash Patil, G. Selvakumar, V. Sridhar. Director, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, 2012.
- Das M, Saravanan R and Gutam S. 2009. Physiology and Secondary Metabolism of Medicinal Plants. Souvenir, National Conference on Frontiers in Plant Physiology towards Sustainable Agriculture. Organised by Assam Agricultural University and Indian Society for Plant Physiology, Jorhat, Assam. 5-7 November, 2009. pp. 66-68.
- Das M, Saravanan R and Gutam S. 2008. Medicinal Plants: Physiology and Secondary Metabolism. In Souvenir, Golden Jubilee Conference on Challenges and Emerging Strategies for Improving Plant Productivity. IARI and ISPP, New Delhi. pp. 88-93.
- Maiti S, Gutam S and Geetha KA. 2008. Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. In: S. Kannaiyan, V.A. Parthasarathy and D. Prasath eds. Intellectual Property Rights in Horticulture. New Delhi: Associated Publishing Company. 277-296.
- Gutam S. 2010. Endogenous Hormonal Changes in Grain Development. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, Germany. ISBN 978-3639267297.
- Sridhar Gutam. 2014. Sharing Your Work in Open Access. Open Access India.
- Guttikonda, A., & Gutam, S. (2017, October 7). A Survey of ICAR and NARS Websites for Web Technologies. Retrieved from agrixiv.org/3ky2e
- Sridhar Gutam. 2013. Has Quinoa Opened Up Wider Opportunities for Young Farmers? Farmletters. Vol. 17: 17-18.
- Sridhar Gutam and Jyotsna Kaur Habibullah. 2013. Contract Farming: High Potential Profits for Women in Uttar Pradesh, India. Farmletters. Vol. 19: 34-37.
- Gutam S. 2009. India needs legislation for accessing publicly funded research. SSV News and Views. 7(1): 26-33.
- Gutam S., Chandrasekharan H and Devakumar C. 2009. Open Access: Relevance to National Agricultural Research System. Agribioinformatics. 2(1).
For detailed publications list visit http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ